TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $2.39 billion and $226.59 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON token can currently be purchased for about $0.0363 or 0.00000395 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Gatecoin and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $86.49 or 0.00940773 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00088257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00188667 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $814.46 or 0.08859430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cobinhood, EtherDelta, BitFlip, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, Binance, Coinrail, Bit-Z, Qryptos, OKEx, Mercatox, Gate.io, IDEX, Liqui, Tidex, HitBTC, Token Store, Coinnest and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.