TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. TrueFlip has a market capitalization of $6.40 million and approximately $217,896.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueFlip token can now be purchased for about $1.02 or 0.00011303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta and YoBit. In the last week, TrueFlip has traded down 11% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008838 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.24 or 0.00940423 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014616 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00044135 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00088208 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00184655 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
Buying and Selling TrueFlip
TrueFlip can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy TrueFlip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.