U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One U.CASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0164 or 0.00000178 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, U.CASH has traded 33.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. U.CASH has a market capitalization of $30.28 million and $127,112.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.00938078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00086848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00172831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
U.CASH Token Trading
U.CASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.