Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Ubiq has a total market cap of $81.58 million and approximately $169,725.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $2.04 or 0.00022252 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 33.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,261.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $699.96 or 0.07627380 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,049.52 or 0.11436600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $180.43 or 0.01966150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $258.74 or 0.02819430 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.51 or 0.00223473 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00116619 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.49 or 0.00877041 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $288.43 or 0.03143030 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.