Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded down 34.1% against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $82.57 million and approximately $166,197.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $2.07 or 0.00022997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,067.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $691.17 or 0.07691180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,041.36 or 0.11587900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.40 or 0.01962920 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $254.90 or 0.02836400 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.21 or 0.00224896 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00116098 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.51 or 0.00873604 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $291.24 or 0.03240870 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.