UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.63 million and $1.74 million worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.15 or 0.00012752 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,174.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,048.51 or 0.11602000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00027298 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00185035 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022013 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $155.51 or 0.01720740 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021561 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.