Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Unobtanium has a market capitalization of $31.59 million and $46,783.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unobtanium coin can now be bought for about $159.30 or 0.01768630 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, C-CEX and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded down 7.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,068.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,040.07 or 0.11571600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026857 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00176059 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00022242 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021516 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001955 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011654 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unobtanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.