UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. UTRUST has a market cap of $47.31 million and $1.98 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, UTRUST has traded 23% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UTRUST token can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00001830 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.