UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. UTRUST has a total market capitalization of $47.34 million and approximately $818,470.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001805 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last week, UTRUST has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.