VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 12th. VeChain has a market capitalization of $1.98 billion and $120.31 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VeChain has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. One VeChain coin can now be purchased for about $4.06 or 0.00044034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Liqui, Qryptos and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.73 or 0.00940568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00185604 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $816.32 or 0.08852600 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, Lbank, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io, Huobi, Liqui, COSS and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy VeChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.