Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Verge has a market capitalization of $556.21 million and approximately $7.86 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verge has traded down 29.8% against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for about $0.0378 or 0.00000410 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $179.82 or 0.01950070 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007080 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017744 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00028926 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020310 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001017 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Coinhouse, HitBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Binance and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.