VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for approximately $3.56 or 0.00039295 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, VeriumReserve has traded 32% lower against the US dollar. VeriumReserve has a market cap of $5.45 million and $30,676.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $178.08 or 0.01964730 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007563 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017870 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.20 or 0.00929002 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00028048 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002329 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.