Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for about $2.55 or 0.00027903 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. Vertcoin has a market cap of $110.39 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 33.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,236.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $697.20 or 0.07631490 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,045.82 or 0.11447500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.83 or 0.01968400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $258.52 or 0.02829780 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00223804 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00116706 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.15 or 0.00877355 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $289.28 or 0.03166390 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Upbit, Coingi, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.