Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 30.3% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for about $2.56 or 0.00028069 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $111.04 million and $906,928.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,165.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $698.21 or 0.07658350 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,056.97 or 0.11593500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.61 or 0.01948120 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $256.76 or 0.02816320 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00223486 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00115925 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.21 or 0.00868773 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.12 or 0.03247970 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, YoBit, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Bittrex, CoinEgg and Coingi. It is not possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.