Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $1.81 or 0.00020076 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom and Poloniex. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $41.70 million and $2.75 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded down 30.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $175.99 or 0.01948810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007461 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017748 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00029579 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001034 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.