VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. VIBE has a market cap of $58.51 million and approximately $5.46 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, VIBE has traded down 27% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003189 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.