VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, VIBE has traded down 27% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. VIBE has a market capitalization of $56.49 million and approximately $3.52 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to buy VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIBE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.