Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded 29.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Viberate token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Bittrex, Binance and HitBTC. Viberate has a total market cap of $29.92 million and approximately $3.49 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00950464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087388 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00173334 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.