WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. During the last week, WaBi has traded down 29.7% against the U.S. dollar. One WaBi token can now be bought for about $0.95 or 0.00010498 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. WaBi has a market cap of $42.99 million and approximately $842,766.00 worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.