WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 30.9% against the dollar. WaBi has a market capitalization of $43.44 million and $900,677.00 worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WaBi token can currently be bought for about $0.96 or 0.00010462 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.