Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Waves coin can now be bought for about $5.64 or 0.00061217 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Exrates, OpenLedger DEX and Bitcoin Indonesia. In the last seven days, Waves has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. Waves has a market cap of $564.50 million and $25.03 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00154588 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.48 or 0.00200391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.05 or 0.00130660 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00272937 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003211 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055139 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, Upbit, Kuna, COSS, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, YoBit, Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance, Exmo, Gate.io, Coinrail, Exrates, Liqui, Livecoin, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.