Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Glaukos (NYSE: GKOS):
- 3/1/2018 – Glaukos had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $38.00.
- 3/1/2018 – Glaukos had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 3/1/2018 – Glaukos had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/1/2018 – Glaukos had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $48.00 to $43.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/28/2018 – Glaukos was given a new $43.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – Glaukos had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $42.00 to $39.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/13/2018 – Glaukos was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Glaukos Corporation is an ophthalmic medical technology company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets medical devices for the treatment of glaucoma. Its product pipeline consists of iStent Inject, the iStent Supra and iDose. The company operates primarily in United States, Germany, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Canada and internationally. Glaukos Corporation is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California. “
- 2/5/2018 – Glaukos was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Glaukos Corp (NYSE:GKOS) traded up $0.41 during trading on Monday, reaching $31.77. 126,871 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 539,832. Glaukos Corp has a one year low of $23.08 and a one year high of $52.48. The company has a market cap of $1,089.47, a PE ratio of -3,173.83 and a beta of 1.07.
Glaukos (NYSE:GKOS) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, February 28th. The medical instruments supplier reported $0.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.01 by $0.02. Glaukos had a negative net margin of 0.06% and a positive return on equity of 4.03%. The company had revenue of $41.65 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $40.83 million. Glaukos’s revenue was up 25.6% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts predict that Glaukos Corp will post -0.37 EPS for the current year.
Glaukos Corporation is an ophthalmic medical technology company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of products and procedures for the treatment of glaucoma. It offers iStent, a micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) device. The iStent is a micro-bypass stent inserted through the small corneal incision made during cataract surgery and placed into Schlemm’s canal, a circular channel in the eye that collects aqueous humor and delivers it back into the bloodstream.
Receive News & Ratings for Glaukos Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glaukos Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.