WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, WeTrust has traded down 34.3% against the U.S. dollar. WeTrust has a total market cap of $21.80 million and approximately $286,925.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WeTrust token can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002572 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.