Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Wings has traded down 22.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Wings token can currently be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00006681 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Bittrex and HitBTC. Wings has a market cap of $55.14 million and $2.68 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.00938078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00086848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00172831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, Binance, Gatecoin, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.