Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. One Wings token can now be purchased for approximately $0.61 or 0.00006775 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance and Gatecoin. Wings has a total market cap of $54.89 million and approximately $2.77 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Wings has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, Bittrex, HitBTC, Gatecoin and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.