Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $1.31 million and $12,320.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar. One Woodcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001800 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00025615 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014100 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008024 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.