Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Xios coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, Xios has traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. Xios has a total market cap of $253,590.00 and $9.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.48 or 0.00969309 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004558 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00103014 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030191 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.