XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded 30.1% lower against the dollar. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $45.62 million and $114,156.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001156 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.79 or 0.00150275 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00029020 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.