ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, ZClassic has traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market cap of $28.62 million and approximately $2.42 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for about $8.17 or 0.00089354 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.24 or 0.00868313 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $296.06 or 0.03244150 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.75 or 0.00237979 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.54 or 0.00739018 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.