ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. ZCoin has a total market capitalization of $181.66 million and $1.04 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZCoin has traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $42.34 or 0.00461788 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, TDAX, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,232.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $698.37 or 0.07616000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,044.68 or 0.11392700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.12 or 0.01964280 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $258.73 or 0.02821530 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.46 or 0.00223073 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00117305 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.55 or 0.00878411 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $289.86 or 0.03161060 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Binance, Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, AEX, TDAX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.