ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. ZCoin has a total market cap of $177.76 million and approximately $1.32 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 19.6% lower against the US dollar. One ZCoin coin can now be bought for about $41.41 or 0.00452505 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and TDAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,204.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $699.66 or 0.07644740 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,064.46 or 0.11630600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.15 or 0.01946520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $258.22 or 0.02821340 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00223870 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00116314 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.52 or 0.00868837 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $297.53 or 0.03250900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, LiteBit.eu, TDAX, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.