ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. ZenCash has a total market capitalization of $74.07 million and $1.29 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZenCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $21.78 or 0.00237359 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, COSS, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 42.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.41 or 0.00876151 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $287.28 or 0.03130300 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00092910 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.25 or 0.00734605 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, COSS and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.