ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. ZenCash has a total market cap of $75.17 million and $595,231.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for approximately $22.09 or 0.00244084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and COSS. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded down 39.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.74 or 0.00871960 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $292.10 or 0.03234460 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00087098 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.06 or 0.00730011 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, COSS, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.