Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last week, Zetacoin has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. One Zetacoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0069 or 0.00000077 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit, CoinEgg and Cryptopia. Zetacoin has a total market capitalization of $1.16 million and approximately $331.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,174.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,048.51 or 0.11602000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00027298 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00185035 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022013 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $155.51 or 0.01720740 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021561 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.