Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $21.72 million and approximately $28,171.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeusshield token can currently be bought for $0.0188 or 0.00000211 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.45 or 0.00947694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00088201 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00175372 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bit-Z, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.