Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Zoin has a total market cap of $19.78 million and approximately $30,403.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zoin has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $1.14 or 0.00012688 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,086.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $694.21 or 0.07707390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,041.18 or 0.11559700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $179.66 or 0.01994670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $256.96 or 0.02852860 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00225770 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00117124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.37 or 0.00881242 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $284.68 or 0.03160680 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.