ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for about $1.41 or 0.00015395 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and HitBTC. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $5.37 million and approximately $88,052.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded 20.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.21 or 0.00941391 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010901 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043794 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00087807 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00185839 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.