adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. adbank has a total market cap of $4.64 million and $18,262.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, adbank has traded 28.3% lower against the dollar. One adbank token can currently be purchased for $0.0120 or 0.00000135 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
adbank Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.