ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 13th. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002704 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC and YoBit. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $10.02 million and approximately $2.41 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded down 28.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,081.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,016.28 or 0.11259100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00026510 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00179877 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022130 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $157.69 or 0.01755340 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021613 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001975 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011458 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.