Blackmoon (CURRENCY:BMC) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One Blackmoon token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00011150 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, Tidex and Bancor Network. During the last week, Blackmoon has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Blackmoon has a total market capitalization of $21.17 million and $811,797.00 worth of Blackmoon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.59 or 0.00926127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011093 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00045317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088373 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00199419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage tokenized funds, focusing on all the aspects of tokenized investment vehicles, from technology and infrastructure, to legal compliance and corporate structuring. Blackmoon Crypto is part of the Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology company founded in 2014. The Blackmoon Crypto token (BMC) is an Ethereum-based token that allows holders to register as Continuous Contributors to the Platform and to deposit BMCs in a depository wallet linked to their account. Each Continuous Contributor will receive a share of Fund tokens that operate on the Platform according to the policies specified by particular Funds. “
Buying and Selling Blackmoon
Blackmoon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Blackmoon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blackmoon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blackmoon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blackmoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackmoon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.