BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 13th. In the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a market capitalization of $47.05 million and $4.93 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00007511 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.92 or 0.00932533 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011084 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045931 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088634 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.37 or 0.00204194 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.