BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 11% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 13th. BLUE has a market capitalization of $9.76 million and $30,638.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002952 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 7.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.59 or 0.00926127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011093 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00045317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088373 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00199419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.