ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. Over the last seven days, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 36.9% against the US dollar. ColossusCoinXT has a total market capitalization of $21.09 million and approximately $35,376.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ColossusCoinXT coin can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $484.04 or 0.05454540 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004549 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00018078 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018379 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013829 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014243 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
ColossusCoinXT Coin Trading
ColossusCoinXT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to buy ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ColossusCoinXT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ColossusCoinXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ColossusCoinXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.