A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ: CNOB):
- 3/7/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/1/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/1/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/27/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/13/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. is a community-based, full-service commercial bank holding company. The Bank offers a range of lending, depository and related financial services to commercial, industrial and governmental customers. ConnectOne provides secured and unsecured loans, mortgage loans, home equity lines of credit, short and medium term loans, lines of credit, letters of credit, working capital loans, and real estate construction loans, as well as collection services, wire transfers, night depository, and lock box services. The Bank, through its subsidiary, provides financial services, including brokerage services, insurance and annuities, mutual funds and financial planning. It also offers various money market services. ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc., formerly known as Center Bancorp, Inc., is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. “
- 2/10/2018 – ConnectOne Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:CNOB) opened at $31.25 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.28. ConnectOne Bancorp Inc has a twelve month low of $21.04 and a twelve month high of $31.40. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,002.25, a PE ratio of 23.15 and a beta of 1.03.
ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, January 25th. The financial services provider reported $0.51 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.40 by $0.11. ConnectOne Bancorp had a return on equity of 10.22% and a net margin of 22.80%. The company had revenue of $41.83 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $39.55 million. equities research analysts anticipate that ConnectOne Bancorp Inc will post 2.21 earnings per share for the current year.
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc is a bank holding company of ConnectOne Bank (the Bank). The Bank is a community-based, full-service New Jersey-chartered commercial bank. The Bank offers a range of deposit and loan products. In addition, to attract the business of consumer and business customers, it also provides an array of other banking services.
Receive News & Ratings for ConnectOne Bancorp Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ConnectOne Bancorp Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.