Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 13th. Credo has a total market cap of $11.47 million and $756.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Credo has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar. One Credo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0209 or 0.00000231 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.59 or 0.00926127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011093 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00045317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088373 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00199419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.