DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for about $1.89 or 0.00021203 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 33% against the US dollar. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $21.40 million and approximately $83,348.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00059388 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014784 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00096544 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00040435 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.05 or 0.00600629 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000127 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.