Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded 33.3% lower against the US dollar. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $18.67 million and $221,210.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.36 or 0.00026236 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,089.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $693.40 or 0.07705610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,009.70 or 0.11220600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.21 or 0.01924860 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $253.28 or 0.02814680 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.05 or 0.00222831 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00116890 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.53 or 0.00872673 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.79 or 0.03164760 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.