Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded up 31.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. Over the last week, Hedge has traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Hedge token can now be purchased for about $4.73 or 0.00053302 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Hedge has a market cap of $17.55 million and approximately $72.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.