Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. Over the last week, Incent has traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Incent token can currently be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00003269 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Liqui and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Incent has a market capitalization of $13.56 million and $48,078.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.