LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded down 8% against the dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002871 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LEOxChange, Livecoin, C-CEX and Bit-Z. LEOcoin has a market cap of $25.33 million and $10,217.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,982.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $689.69 or 0.07772000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.78 or 0.11300300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $172.27 or 0.01941260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $248.40 or 0.02799140 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.79 or 0.00222994 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00116000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.66 or 0.00875157 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $281.74 or 0.03174880 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, LEOxChange, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not possible to buy LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.